top of page

Financial Aid


Free colleges… those don’t exist. You’re going to get that tuition bill one day and how are you going to pay for it? This page gives some information and resources on paying for college.

There are different types of financial aid: Grants; Scholarships; Loans; Work-Study; Aid for Military Families; Study Abroad


Different states also have their own form to fill out to receive financial aid. Once filling out the FAFSA form you should also fill out the form for state aid. Find your state here:


One of the most important steps for students in the United States to take when it comes to paying for college is to fill out the FAFSA. FAFSA, also known as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, is the form that is the form that determines your financial aid from the government and most colleges. The FAFSA is different than the CSS Profile, which is also required by some colleges.

The FAFSA takes less than one hour to complete. See the link below, or the adjacent button, for more information:

CSS Profile

The CSS profile is used by different institutions across the United States as part of their financial aid process for some or all of their financial aid.

Before filling out a CSS profile check to see if the school(s) you’re applying to use/require it. To find out, click here:

bottom of page